Cookies are small text files stored in your browser which are used by the vast majority of websites for a variety of reasons.
During your visit to this website, you will automatically download these files to your device. The cookies we use do not identify you as an individual, only the device you are using and are only active when you are on our website.
Please note, all cookies deployed through www.bionow.co.uk are only active when you are visiting the website and are not used by third parties to collect data for advertising purposes. The cookies we do use help deliver services you require or improve the user experience.
If you decide not to allow our cookies, you can change the settings in your browser, but please note, this may stop certain functionality from working (see above).
• In Internet Explorer you manage your cookie settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and using the slider.
• In Firefox you can change your cookie settings by clicking “Options”, “Privacy” and ticking “Tell websites I do not want to be tracked”.
• In Chrome you can manage your cookie settings by clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and then pressing the “Content settings…” button under “Privacy”.
Date of Issue 18 May 2018
- PeproTech Cytokine Production Facility
- New group will help shape future bioscience technical and skills training
- Infex Therapeutics sharpens Covid focus with new CRUK Newcastle partnership
- When is a Mobile App a Medical Device? Does your Mobile App fulfil regulatory requirements?
- White Rose BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) Professional Internships for PhD Students (PIPS)