Innovate UK Funding opportunity
Published on 23/01/2023
: Innovate UK
5 January 2023
: 4 January 2023 9:30am UK time
1 March 2023 11:00am UK time
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £25 million in innovation projects. These will be to support UK registered businesses develop innovative solutions to address significant health or healthcare challenges.
The aim of this industry-led R&D competition is to support the development of innovative solutions to health and healthcare challenges.
Your project can focus on:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
- transforming the delivery of healthcare
- the development of digital health technologies
This list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The Industry-led research and development (R&D) stream of the Biomedical Catalyst programme supports pre-market R&D projects. Applicants must be able to demonstrate existing evidence of commercial and technical feasibility.
Applications must show how they will improve the competitiveness and productivity of at least one UK SME involved in the project.
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.
This competition is open to single applicants and collaboration!
To lead a project your organisation must be a UK registered SME.