India’s pharmaceutical industry, currently 3rd largest by volume, is expected to grow
to $55 billion by 2020. It supplies over 50 per cent of global demand for vaccines, and
is the largest exporter of generics. India’s Pharma Vision 2020 aims to develop the
country as a major hub for end-to-end drug discovery. The UK is known for world class
innovation and expertise in drug discovery, manufacturing process technology, and
digital technologies including omics and big data. This makes the UK the perfect partner
of choice for the Indian bio-pharma industry as it looks to move up the value chain.
Further information is avalable here Trade Mission further information
The mission will visit the following cities across India:
• 23-24 September, Mumbai
• 25-26 September, Ahmedabad
• 27-28 September, Hyderabad
• Part of a strong delegation to showcase UK expertise in innovation in Bio-pharma.
• Chance to meet with key stakeholders and influencers from the Indian biopharma industry.
• Focused meetings with potential buyers.
• Dedicated support from DIT network.
Register your interest:
We invite expressions of interest from organisations with an innovative offer in biopharma.
If you would like further information, please contact email@example.com with:
• A brief description of your proposition on offer for the Indian
market and why it is particularly innovative
• Your objective for joining the mission
The closing date for expressions of interest is 31st July 2019. Places are strictly
limited so please apply early. We will contact you to confirm your place.