The non-accredited, Leadership Accelerator Programme is aimed at individuals who are currently in a position or aspire to be in a position that requires them to lead and manage people, projects and/or resources.
The programme is designed to develop leadership and management skills in order to:
• support the achievement of the company, team and individual objectives
• develop skills in line with current best practice
• promote a consistent approach to leadership and management in your company.
In addition, the programme will provide a forum for:
• self-reflection and application of learning back in the workplace
• increased networking opportunities with colleagues from across the region
• sharing of best practise and generation of new ideas for change
• continuing professional development activity.
Leadership Accelerator Programme includes:
17 full day Masterclasses, delivered quarterly in 2 day blocks;
> Launch, vision and values
> Personal impact and self-analysis
> People and self-management
> Leadership and management skills
> Effective communication
> Meeting facilitation
> Business improvement workshop
> Developing motivational teams
> Coaching and mentoring
> Project management
> Critical thinking and problem-solving
> Human resources and performance management
> Legal frameworks and compliance
> Commercial awareness and finance
> Selling and negotiation
> Managing change
> Consolidation and graduation
These practical workshops are underpinned and supported by;
> 2 x 360 personal development profiles (completed at the start and end of the programme)
> 6 hours of one to one coaching
> 4 x Action Learning Sets
> Reflective journal
As the course is not accredited, so there is no requirement for coursework or exams to be completed.
The cost for the 2 year programme is £6,000 + VAT and flexible payment terms are available.
The next cohort is due to starts in summer 2018 so please contact us for more details;
The Forge, Teesside University
T: 01642 384068