Bionow’s core mission is to support and be part of a growing Northern Life Sciences and Healthcare community, a mission closely aligned with the goals and values of our Sponsor Companies and Universities.
Our dedicated team facilitate the relationships, create the links, and initiate opportunities for knowledge exchange and collaboration between Academia and Industry interested in new and developing technologies. Strong engagement between our University Sponsors and Multinational Enterprises, with our growing and vibrant SME community sparks innovation and creates sustained and increased employment within the sector across the North, and the UK as a whole.
We create an exclusive sponsorship package and opportunity that perfectly aligns with the organisations objectives. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- The facilitation of student placements within our sector companies and organisations.
- Access to a large SME community
- Access to academic research groups across the North of England
- Expertise in designing and developing bespoke conference programmes and networking events
- Promotion of events through targeted marketing
- Raising organisations profile through sponsorship of Bionow events
Get in touch with us if you share our goals and want to support our activities through Sponsorship of Bionow and our events.
- NIHR i4i Connect 3 - launches 14 August
- Analysis for innovators round 5: phase 1 expression of interest
- Repositive makes world-leading directory of 5,300 preclinical cancer models publicly browsable as first stage of platform relaunch
- NHS at 70: The Story of Our Lives
- Arcis Biotechnology and Mirnax Biosens sign exclusive license agreement for Arcis sample prep technology