SRG - QA/RA Specialist
- Job Title:
- QA/RA Specialist
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
SRG are working with a rapidly expanding biotechnology company focusing on providing high quality immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridisation to the market.
Job Title: QA/RA Specialist
Employment Term: Permanent
Benefits: 35 Hr week and flexible time available + bonus
SRG are working with a rapidly expanding biotechnology company focusing on providing high quality immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridisation to the market. The company has a real focus on culture and providing opportunities to develop and grow dependant on the personal goals of the employees.
• Management and development of the Quality Management System (QMS) and regulatory obligations of the organisation and its products throughout the full product lifecycle.
• Leading internal and external audits
• Guiding current and future regulatory Affairs of the medical device portfolio.
• Update Technical Files for submission to healthcare regulatory agencies internationally where applicable.
• Accountable for creating and maintaining internal audit schedules and records including tracking CAPA activities as required.
• Helping to train staff in Quality and Regulatory requirements
• Experience in ISO13485 and medical device regulations
• Proficiency in quality systems (ISO 13485), associated documentation.
• Proficient in the medical device industry and medical device regulations (IVDR).
• Risk management experience (ISO 14971).
• Lead auditor trained.
• Experience updating QMS and implementing QA activities
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matt on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK’s number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk
to view our other vacancies