SRG - R&D Analyst
- Job Title:
- R&D Analyst
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Job Title: R&D Analyst
Vacancy type: Permanent or 12 Month Fixed term contracts.
Location: Lancashire, North West England
The company we are working with is an expert in drug delivery sector who are looking for a bright individual to join their expanding Analytical R&D team to help in their aim of pushing the boundaries of the industry to find technologies that will improve the drug delivery performance of their products.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and preparing HPLCs for Routine
• Writing and updating Protocols, Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Analytical Test Methods (ATMs)
• Testing of analytical samples
• Processing and compilation of test data.
• Educated to degree level in chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences.
• Minimum of 6 moths experience working in an industrial pharmaceutical laboratory
• Experience of HPLC
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Rebecca Evans on Rebecca.email@example.com