CY Partners are recruiting for a Senior Study Director LC-MS to join a successful and expanding specialist contract laboratory.
This will be based at their state of the art laboratories on the outskirts of York.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Senior Study Director role:
As a Senior Study Director you will direct bioanalytical studies, contribute to bioanalytical scientific and regulatory strategies and mentor junior Bioanalysts and Study Directors.
Key duties will include:
Experience / Skills required:
• Strong background in the development of LC-MS bioanalysis methods in support of PK and Biomarkers
• Demonstrable study directing experience in a clinical and/or preclinical bioanalysis laboratory.
• Strong background in support of regulatory validation and sample analysis studies
• Experience in a regulatory environment and in directing regulated studies, experience working to GLP and GCP standards
• Experience in a client facing role with the ability to provide high level advice and guidance to clients
• Experience of driving the introduction of new instruments, processes and best in class practices
• Experience in receiving regulatory inspections/questions in relation to performed studies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a key member of a successful, expanding organisation. If this position is of interest, apply now or contact Dan Younger at CY Partners to discuss in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.