Alderley Analytical - Senior Scientist
- Job Title:
- Senior Scientist
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
- Participate in preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects through method development, validation and routine sample analysis using a variety of sample extraction techniques.
- Set up and routine use of LC-MS/MS and/or other analytical technologies, including equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform all aspects of analysis, data processing, data interpretation and reporting.
- Ability to interrogate analytical data.
- Perform assay troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Act as a Responsible Scientist, as required.
- Understand the principles of GLP and GCP and conduct all work in a manner that is complaint with the regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the Project Leaders to ensure critical client timelines are met.
- Supervise/mentor more junior Laboratory Scientists.
MINIMUM CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a regulatory bioanalysis laboratory.
- A degree in life sciences or chemistry related subject.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working within a GLP/GLP accredited facility
- Good computer literacy and competent in Microsoft office applications Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Hands on experience of using LC-MS/MS, Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems an advantage.
- Knowledge of scientific software platforms such as Analyst, Masslynx, UNIFI, WATSON, Softmax Pro, and ELn.
- Experience of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines.
- Experience of Bioanalytical Method Development.
- An understanding of Large Molecule analysis and non LC-MS/MS techniques an advantage.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter via email to: email@example.com
or via mail to:
Alderley Analytical Limited
Cheshire SK10 4TG