Highly rewarding opportunity to join the Bioanalytical project team of global biopharmaceutical organisation.
As Study Manager, you will call upon your thorough knowledge of large molecule bioanalysis and excellent communication skills to successfully interact with key project representatives at strategic vendors to execute method transfer, validation and sample analysis of PK, ADA and Biomarker studies.
• Oversee method development & validation for various programs at CROs
• Ensure bioanalytical project tasks are executed to good scientific quality & deadlines are met
• Collaborate effectively with key business stakeholders
• Ensure harmonization of testing & reporting processes
Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience supporting regulatory bioanalysis in a pharma / CRO environment
• Excellent knowledge of a variety of large molecule techniques such as immunoassays & ligand binding assays
• Knowledge of GxP regulatory standards
• Excellent communication skills
Apply to VRS to be considered for this career defining opportunity!
Please note this position is offered on an initial 6-month contract basis with realistic potential for extension
Key words: Bioanalytical, Large Molecule, LMB, PK, ADA, Biomarker, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, Immunoassay, Ligand Binding Assay, LBA, Method, Development, Validation, Transfer, Analysis, GxP, Regulations, Berkshire, Reading, Oxford, Slough, VRS6549CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!