SRG - Microbiologist
- Job Title:
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Contract: 7-8 Months
Pay Rate: £17.32 an hour (circa £34,500 per annum)
SRG is working on an excellent opportunity for a Microbiologist with industry experience to join a global-leading biotechnology company in their QC department for release of biopharmaceuticals.
This is a shift-based role, working on a 4-days-on, 4-days-off pattern (11-hour shifts).
You will become part of an expanding department, involved in secondary manufacture of healthcare products. The QC Microbiologist will be responsible for in-process, intermediate and finished product testing.
- Perform laboratory tests on in-process, intermediate and finished products which are vital in the protection of health, in accordance with GMP.
- Generate results to cGMP standard by entering and authorising test data.
- Participate in studies such as technical/validation studies on an ad-hoc basis.
- Investigation of any invalid, OOS/OOT results within the LIMS system, consulting with QA where appropriate.
- Experience of microbiological testing in a QC environment within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry working to GMP standards.
- Experience in a range of microbiological techniques such as bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing.
- Hold a qualification in Microbiology, Biochemistry or a relevant biological scientific subject.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques.
Apply online today! For more information on the role and advice on submitting an application call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.