SRG - QC Lead - Stability
- Job Title:
- QC Lead - Stability
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Title: QC Lead – Stability
Salary: Comparative plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire – North West.
Exciting opportunity within Quality Control, giving you the chance to work as a QC Lead – Stability Scientist. You’ll be working within a well established contract pharmaceutical development company, with customers based all over the world. They are looking to bring in a Lead QC – Stability Scientist to take charge for the planning and delivery of QC related Stability and Shelf Life activities. You will ensure that you, and the team, hit project timelines focused around some of the following; the generation of stability protocols, BARs and Data Tables and QC release and sign off.
- Provide leadership and co-ordination of QC resource to ensure Stability testing is completed on time.
- QC Review of all relevant QC documentations.
- Ensure all Stability activities are within the companies QMS, and conform to GMP and Data Integrity requirements.
- Support the project life cycle team in managing deviations and lab investigations to ensure no impact on project timelines.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Solid understanding around Pharmaceutical stability trials.
- Able to co-ordinate and manage stability trials, including managing OOS or Deviations within the trial.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.