SRG - R&D Analyst
- Job Title:
- R&D Analyst
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Job Title: R&D Analyst
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
QC Analysts, are you getting bored of performing run, after run after run? I’m working very closely with an established Contract Development/Research Organisation who are currently undergoing a mass expansion. They will offer you the chance to gain experience performing method development and validation on various chromatography techniques – including HPLC.
Your day to day will be much more varied than that of a QC analysis. You’ll be working alongside senior scientists, project scientists and project managers. You’ll be working on HPLC, performing method development and validation around clients requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and validating analytical methods, to customer expectations.
- Work with project managers to provide updates on analytical projects.
- Maintain your own log books and work to GMP.
• Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a pharmaceutical/analytical or scientific subject.
• Hands on experience working within a QC or R&D laboratory.
• Can comfortably work independently on chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
• Solid understanding of regulatory standards within a pharmaceutical setting.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.