SRG - R&D Analyst
- Job Title:
- R&D Analyst
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Job Title: R&D Analyst
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
Are you working with a boring, routine QC environment? Looking for a change and to move across into R&D?
I am really excited to share this with you, SRG are currently working with a Contract Development organisation who are looking for a development Analyst. This is the perfect opportunity for a QC analyst who is seeking to entertain that R&D mind-set that they have in the back of their mind. As an Analytical Development Scientist, you will be working within an R&D facility, supporting customer and clients with the development of pre-licenced products.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and validating analytical methods, to customer expectations.
- Work with project managers to provide updates on analytical projects.
- Maintain your own log books and work to GMP.
• Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a pharmaceutical/analytical or scientific subject.
• Hands on experience working within a QC or R&D laboratory.
• Can comfortably work independently on chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
• Solid understanding of regulatory standards within a pharmaceutical setting.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.