Whether you are fundraising or selling a product or service, in the highly competitive and crowded world of life sciences, it is so important to differentiate yourself and make your messaging memorable.
Ahead of the BioCap Conference this workshop, we will talk about how you can communicate your science, strategy and services across multiple formats from technical articles to tweets. Throughout the session, we will focus on your target audience and the key messages you need to get across to get their buy in.
The workshop will cover 3 key areas:
Telling your story – communicating your science
- Conveying your science in technical articles, presentations and on your website to highlight the benefits rather than just the features.
Selling your story – raising money or selling your services
- Writing business plans, investor briefing documents and pitch decks which focus on the need for your product and how you are going to deliver it.
- The use of graphics or videos to inform with impact.
Propelling your story – amplifying your message
- Selecting the appropriate social media platforms and stories to amplify your brand and messages.
- Writing blogs or short interviews to give a more personal perspective on what you do, why you do it and the impact it has.
Format: 2 – 3 hr workshop. All components will be interactive. Workshop will commence at 2pm.
Start-ups, small/medium biotechs, CROs, business development and professional services from across the sector. This would be ideal for the companies preparing to pitch at BioCap, BIO Europe, JP Morgan, BIO, BioTrinity etc or indeed for any investment round or business development presentation.
This workshop is free of charge to Bionow Members and to companies registered to attend the BioCap Conference