Stream Bio LTD - Molecular Biologist PhD
- Job Title:
- Molecular Biologist PhD
- Technical roles
- Closing Date:
Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 4TG.
- 37.5 hours a week.
- 12 month contract with the potential of becoming permanent
- Salary £36,000 - £41,000 depending on experience
Stream Bio, a young fast growing company with exciting future centred around an innovative nanoparticle technology, are looking for an enthusiastic PhD level molecular biologist with experience and skills in the following:
- Protein / antibody / nucleotide linkage to nanoparticles, fluorophores or other substrates
- Familiarity with microbiology and pathogens, particularly of Clostridium difficile would be an advantage
- Fluorescent microscopy (cell imaging, confocal, super resolution)
- Experience of protein production and purification techniques.
- Experience of using fluorescent labels in diagnostics
- General molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, Western blot, dot blot, immunocytochemistry or ELISA).
- Familiar with spectrophotometer or plate based florescence assays
The position will centre around a specific planned 12 month R&D work programme, as well as other goals to further support and widen the company’s products already commercially available. There is a strong possibility the position could be made permanent. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved with a growing company at the cutting edge of biomedical nanoparticle science.
The position will be located at Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 4TG.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.